There are lots of ways you can help support Diabetes Victoria.
Individuals, schools, workplaces and other groups can hold fundraising activities to raise awareness of diabetes and raise funds for research and education programs. Here are a few ideas:
- Host an event for friends
- Undertake a special challenge such as a fun run
- Ask for donations in lieu of birthday gifts
- Host a walkathon
- Organise a casual clothes day
- Host a healthy morning tea
- Start a walking group and ask for donations for each kilometre you walk
- Organise a trivia night and raise money from tickets sold
- Make Diabetes Victoria your company’s preferred charity
Complete the form below to register your interest in fundraising for Diabetes Victoria. We will then email you a fundraising guide and all the information you need to get started.
You can also contact our fundraising team by calling 1300 437 386.
📅 Page last updated: 22 January 2018