Become a Corporate Partner
We welcome Australian organisations to work with us to help raise money for diabetes education, prevention and research.
By partnering with us your organisation can build a more positive profile in the community and establish an important relationship with our members.
Cash donations are always welcome, however there are a number of different ways that organisations can get involved.
How to get involved
- Sponsor an education program or fundraising event
- Implement an employee giving program at your workplace for employees to support charities like Diabetes Australia – Vic through the payroll system, or add DA–Vic to your existing workplace giving program
- Get involved with our fundraising events. Lead a team of walkers or runners in Run Melbourne each July.
- Initiate a corporate volunteering program at your workplace for one of our fundraising events
- Donate a percentage of your profits to us
- Donate goods or services that can be used as a raffle prize or auction item such as dinner for two, weekend accommodation, signed memorabilia or electrical goods
- Place a donation tin in your workplace
Contact the Fundraising team to donate a product or service or discuss the benefits of a corporate partnership with your organisation on (03) 8648 1829 or email us.