Since 1994, we have supported people with diabetes, their families and carers in diabetes management in the Geelong region and continue to provide a range of programs and services. Our programs are delivered by our experienced credentialed diabetes educators and accredited practising dietitians.
For People with diabetes
- DAFNE (Dose adjustment for Normal Eating) - A five day program designed for adults with type 1 diabetes, which introduces self management principles and instructs on matching insulin with food intake.
- Advocacy support.
- Membership for people with both type 1 and type 2, families, carers and health professionals. Membership connects you to the latest information, services, resources, and discounts to programs and products.
- Community support groups (ComNet).
- Referral to relevant Health Services.
- Telephone counseling and support.
Contact us in Geelong
For more information about the programs and services we provide to Geelong and the surrounding regions, and for dates and costs of programs, telephone (03) 5244 5224 or fax (03) 5241 6242 or email email@example.com, or Download a brochure or post a letter to DA-Vic Geelong, Tenancy 6 (First Floor), 75 Roslyn Road, Belmont Vic 3216.