With your support, Diabetes Victoria is able to fund:
- Life-changing programs to support Victorians living with, or affected by, diabetes
- Camps for children living with type 1 diabetes to experience independence through adventure
- Vital research focusing on better prevention strategies and the search for a cure for all types of diabetes.
In the past year, your contributions have enabled:
Thank you for your incredible support.
If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation today, please click here or call 1300 437 386.
For further information on the Diabetes Australia Research Program (DARP) grants supported by Diabetes Victoria for 2020, please click here.
For information on the DARP grants funded by Diabetes Victoria in 2019, please click here.
For information on leaving a gift in your Will, please click here.
Diabetes Victoria is pleased to advise that a total of 84 cents from every dollar donated directly funds much needed research, programs and services – for the benefit of all Victorians affected by, or at risk of, diabetes. This is well above the industry benchmark. More information is available at Consumer Affairs Victoria’s website here.
Additional information about Diabetes Victoria and our work in the community:
- Diabetes Victoria’s Strategic Priorities 2018-21
- Diabetes Victoria Annual Review 2019
- Diabetes Victoria’s Audited Financial Reports 2019