There are lots of ways you can help support Diabetes Victoria.
Individuals, schools, workplaces and other groups can hold fundraising activities to raise awareness of diabetes and raise funds for research and education programs. Here are a few ideas:
- Host an event for friends
- Undertake a special challenge such as a fun run
- Ask for donations in lieu of birthday gifts
- Host a walkathon
- Organise a casual clothes day
- Host a healthy morning tea
- Start a walking group and ask for donations for each kilometre you walk
- Organise a trivia night and raise money from tickets sold
- Make Diabetes Victoria your company’s preferred charity
Complete the form below to register your interest in fundraising for Diabetes Victoria. We will then email you a fundraising guide and all the information you need to get started. Or click here to create your online fundraising page today.
You can also contact our fundraising team by calling 1300 437 386.
Join our team for Run Melbourne 2019
Run Melbourne is on Sunday 28th July 2019. Join our team for the 5km walk/run, 10km or 21km half marathon to raise funds for important diabetes programs and research.
To join our team follow the link here.
For further information contact Danni Fahey on 9667 1748 or email: email@example.com
📅 Page last updated: 4 April 2019