These Diabetes Action and Management Plans have been developed by Diabetes Victoria, The Royal Children’s Hospital and Monash Children’s Hospital diabetes treating teams. The plans are based on current best practice paediatric guidelines and are reviewed yearly.
The plans need to be discussed, completed and signed by the child/student's diabetes treating team, parents/carers and either early childhood or school representatives.
2023 action and management plansPlans for early childhood and school settings can be downloaded from this webpage or accessed through your child’s diabetes treating team
|Early Childhood Setting Plans||School Setting Plans|
Below are links to further resources for your interest.Early Childhood Settings:
- The Department of Education and Training
- The Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority
- Diabetes in Schools - free online modules and resources for early childhood staff, school staff and families
- Department of Education and Training
- Department of Education and Training Diabetes Policy
- Diabetes Guidelines - Supporting students with type 1 diabetes in Victorian Schools
- Catholic Education Commission of Victoria
- Independent Schools Victoria