Programs are run by our DESMOND trained diabetes educator and dietitian, who will provide you with valuable information to help manage your diabetes. This is a six hour program. Participants will need to bring their own lunch for the day sessions. Sandwiches will be provided for evening sessions.
- Tuesday 9 and 16 May (5.00pm-8.30pm) run over 2 evenings (This program is for young adults-age group 18-40 years only). CANCELLED
- Thursday 25 May (9.30am-5pm)
- Tuesday 27 June (9.30am-5pm)
- Tuesday 18 and 25 July (5.00pm-8.30pm) run over 2 evenings (This program is for young adults-age group 18-40 years only)
- Thursday 10 August (9.30am-5pm)
- Wednesday 6 and 13 September (5.00pm-8.30pm) run over 2 evenings
- Thursday 28 September (9.30am-5pm)
- Tuesday 10 October (9.30am-5pm)
- Wednesday 25 October and 1 November (5.00pm-8.30pm) run over 2 evenings
- Tuesday 21 November (9.30am-5pm)
- Thursday 7 December (9.30am-5pm)
Venue: 51 Leicester Street, CARLTON VIC 3050
Please Note: Evening sessions will be held at 570 Elizabeth Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000.
To find our more about the program click here.
Funding to support this program is provided by the National Diabetes Services Scheme. The National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS) is an initiative of the Australian Government administered with the assistance of Diabetes Australia. The NDSS Agent in Victoria is Diabetes Victoria.