Programs are run by our DESMOND trained diabetes educator and dietitian, who will provide you with valuable information to help manage your diabetes. This is a six hour program. Participants will need to bring their own lunch for the day sessions. Sandwiches will be provided for evening sessions.
2017 Melbourne dates
- Tuesday 27 June (9.30am-5pm)
- Tuesday 18 and 25 July (5.00pm-8.30pm) run over 2 evenings-CANCELLED
- Thursday 10 August (9.30am-5pm)
- Wednesday 6 and 13 September (5.00pm-8.30pm) run over 2 evenings
- Thursday 28 September (9.30am-5pm)
- Tuesday 10 October (9.30am-5pm)
- Wednesday 25 October and 1 November (5.00pm-8.30pm) run over 2 evenings
- Tuesday 21 November (9.30am-5pm)
- Thursday 7 December (9.30am-5pm)
Venue: 51 Leicester Street, CARLTON VIC 3050
Please Note: Evening sessions will be held at 570 Elizabeth Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000.
To find our more about the program click here.
Funding to support this program is provided by the National Diabetes Services Scheme. The National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS) is an initiative of the Australian Government administered with the assistance of Diabetes Australia. The NDSS Agent in Victoria is Diabetes Victoria.
2017 Central Bayside Community Health dates
|Tuesday 25 July and Thursday 27 July|
(run over two half days)
Tuesday 17 October and Thursday 19 October (run over two half days)
|1.30pm – 4pm|
1.30pm – 4pm
For more information OR to book CALL : 85870291
2017 Peninsula Community Health dates
|Thursday 10 and 17 August||1.00pm – 4pm||1300 665 781|
|Thursday 19 and 26 October||1.00pm – 4pm|
|Tuesday 17 October||8.45am-4pm||1300 665 781|
|Wednesday 9 August||8.45am-4pm||1300 665 781|
|Thursday 22 November||8.45am-4pm|
|Tuesday 5 September||8.45am-4pm||1300 665 781|
|Tuesday 31 October||8.45am-4pm|
|Tuesday 12 December||8.45am-4pm|