Partner with us to support, empower and campaign for all Victorians living with, or affected by, diabetes.Diabetes is a complex set of conditions that require daily self-care. Currently, there is no cure for any type of diabetes and almost 400,000 Victorians are living with diabetes.
|We need your help to achieve more. Corporate partners can make a significant contribution to the diabetes community by helping us to reduce the impact of diabetes and raise awareness.
Diabetes Victoria has a strong community of more than 30,000 members as well as health professionals, fundraisers and other supporters that regularly engage with us. Since 1953, we have provided life-changing programs and support to Victorians living with diabetes. We also fund vital research to discover new prevention strategies and search for a cure for all types of diabetes.
Corporate partner commitments are available through financial and in-kind donations.
How to get involved
- Support our capacity building through a strategic partnership
- Donate a percentage of your profits to diabetes research
- Sponsor a conference or community event
- Set up a workplace giving program to allow employees to donate to Diabetes Victoria and match their contributions
- Organise a workplace fundraising event such as a walkathon or morning tea
- Provide skilled or unskilled volunteers
- Sign up to our Collection Business program to donate pre-loved clothing
- Enquire about a diabetes awareness presentation or type 2 diabetes prevention session by Life! prorgram for your workplace