Your philanthropic investment will help Diabetes Victoria to provide vital programs and services for people living with, or affected by, diabetes. It will also support ground-breaking research to improve diabetes management, prevent complications and bring us one step closer to a cure.
Why choose Diabetes Victoria?
By supporting Diabetes Victoria in your philanthropic journey, you’ll be playing an integral part in our work.
- Diabetes Victoria supports, empowers and campaigns for all Victorians affected by, or at risk of, diabetes.
- We provide education and support programs, events and information to improve diabetes self-management.
- We are one of Victoria’s leading charitable funders of diabetes research. We have a proud track record of improving diabetes management strategies, supporting the Diabetes Australia Research Program, establishing the Australian Centre for Behavioural Research in Diabetes, running one the most successful type 2 diabetes prevention programs in Australia as well as supporting health professionals through the Gwen Scott grant program and Trisha Dunning Research Scholarships.
- Our camps program provides support, education and community engagement for young children with diabetes and their families.
- We have a strong focus on access and equity, and strive to support our priority communities, including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people as well as culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
To familiarise yourself with Diabetes Victoria, please read our 2021 Annual Review. This report shares stories from our supporters and researchers, and provides a snapshot of the innovations made possible through community support.
How can you make a difference?
Whether you are a private individual or part of a family trust, we invite you to join our philanthropic network to make a significant investment towards research, prevention programs as well as education and support services.
You will receive periodic updates on the impact of your gift.
We are here to answer any questions you have and to talk you through the different options for support.
If you are interested in making a major gift or would like to know more about our major gift program, please contact Lea Pereira on 0412 233 479 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you.