Before your first appointment
We are very pleased to welcome you to our clinic. If this your first appointment with us, please take note on the following:
- See your GP to get a Medicare team care plan. With this plan you can make five appointments per year with an allied health professional (for example dietitian, diabetes educator, podiatrist) that are subsidised by Medicare.
- Check with your private health insurance to see if you are covered for ‘dietetics and nutrition’ or ‘credentialled diabetes educator’ through your extras cover.
- When you are ready, call us to make an appointment on 1300 437 386.
- Complete the pre-appointment forms we send to you before our appointment.
- Bring to your appointment or email through (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following information which you can get from your GP:
- your medical history
- your recent blood tests results
- you current medication list
- your blood glucose diary or glucose sensor download