Your philanthropic investment will help Diabetes Victoria to provide vital programs and services for people living with, or affected by, diabetes. It will also support ground-breaking research to improve diabetes management, prevent complications and bring us one step closer to a cure.
Why choose Diabetes Victoria?
By supporting Diabetes Victoria in your philanthropic journey, you’ll be playing an integral part in our work.
- Diabetes Victoria supports, empowers and campaigns for all Victorians affected by, or at risk of, diabetes.
- We provide education and support programs, events and information to improve diabetes self-management.
- We are one of Victoria’s leading charitable funders of diabetes research. We have a proud track record of improving diabetes management strategies, supporting the Diabetes Australia Research Program, establishing the Australian Centre for Behavioural Research in Diabetes, running one the most successful type 2 diabetes prevention programs in Australia as well as supporting health professionals through the Gwen Scott grant program and Trisha Dunning Research Scholarships.
- Our camps program provides support, education and community engagement for young children with diabetes and their families.
- We have a strong focus on access and equity, and strive to support our priority communities, including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people as well as culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
Thank you to our supportersOn November 2022, Diabetes Victoria held a Thank You event for our supporters and volunteers. Watch the video below to see the highlights of the day.
How can you make a difference?Whether you are a private individual or part of a family trust, we invite you to join our philanthropic network to make a significant investment towards research, prevention programs as well as education and support services.
You will receive periodic updates on the impact of your gift.
Contact usWe are here to answer any questions you have and to talk you through the different options for support.
If you are interested in making a major gift or would like to know more about our major gift program, please contact Teresa Brandau-Stranks on 0409 284 775 or email: email@example.com
We look forward to working with you.